RAZZLE DAZZLE SMOOTHIE
SIMPLE & EFFECTIVE SMOOTHIES
Hello my razzle dazzle readers! How is your dazzle day coming along? This prettygirlsmoothie makes for a fulfilling morning or afternoon snack! I used to be obsessed with Jamba Juice "Razzmatazz" Smoothie. I just love that sweet but tart taste! So yummylicious! I decided to create an easy & fast version for a cheaper price! Hope you enjoy :)
- 1 cup orange juice (fresh if available)
- ½ greek nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup rasberries
- ½ cup diced strawberries
- ½ cup chopped pineapples
- 1tbs chia seeds (if you prefer)
Simply follow ingredients in order. Main liquid should be the added FIRST to any smoothie. It sets the consistency of prettygirlsoothies. Never put yogurt first. The yogurt will stay stuck to the bottom. Its always important to chop all fruits and vegetables before blending your prettygirlsmoothies. I recommend prepping all smoothies in advance (as soon as you get home from the store). Takes MAX 10-15mis.
For Spinach nutrients go to search tab and "search spinach"
EAT LESS SUGAR YOU'RE SWEET ENOUGH!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CHIA SEEDS
- Excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids which is essential for brain and heart performance, as well as lowering blood pressure
- Rich in antioxidants to fight aging and boost your immune system
- Source of fibre, iron, calcium, and protein (a must if consuming a vegan/vegetarian diet)
- Protects against heart attacks and strokes
- They can be consumed raw or cooked, soaked into another food like almond milk, before eating.
HEALTHY MILK ALTERNATIVES
Switching up smoothie ingredients is as easy as putting milk in your cereal.
My milk preference is unsweetened vanilla almond or coconut milk.
Here are other gluten-free and vegan milk alternatives you can use:
- vanilla oak milk or plain oak milk
- coconut milk
- flax milk made from flax seeds