Pineapple Mango Smoothie
Howdy there! Who doesn't enjoy a refreshing mint flavor anything? I know i do! Theres nothing more refreshing than fresh mint this time of year! The mint is unexpected but so delicious. I also love this smoothie in the morning to wake me up as well as digestion. Mint does wonders. Enjoy
- 1 cup coconut water or coconut milk
- 1 ½ cup pineapples
- 1 cup mangos
- 3-4 mint leaves (depending on how much mint you like)
- 1 tbs chia seed (IF YOU PREFER)
Simply follow ingredients in order. Main liquid should be the added FIRST to any smoothie. It sets the consistency of prettygirlsoothies. Never put yogurt first. The yogurt will stay stuck to the bottom. Its always important to chop all fruits and vegetables before blending your prettygirlsmoothies. I recommend prepping all smoothies in advance (as soon as you get home from the store). TAKES 10-15 MINS MAX
For Spinach nutrients go to search tab and "search spinach"
YOU CAN DO IT, YOU'VE GOT THIS! ENCOURAGE MINT!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CHIA SEEDS
- Excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids which is essential for brain and heart performance, as well as lowering blood pressure
- Rich in antioxidants to fight aging and boost your immune system
- Source of fibre, iron, calcium, and protein (a must if consuming a vegan/vegetarian diet)
- Protects against heart attacks and strokes
- They can be consumed raw or cooked, soaked into another food like almond milk, before eating.
HEALTHY MILK ALTERNATIVES
Switching up smoothie ingredients is as easy as putting milk in your cereal.
My milk preference is unsweetened vanilla almond or coconut milk.
Here are other gluten-free and vegan milk alternatives you can use:
- vanilla oak milk or plain oak milk
- coconut milk
- flax milk made from flax seeds