AVOCADO & MINT IMMUNE BOOSTING SMOOTHIE
Hello friends! Avocado + Mint = Love! Make this delicious minty avocado banana smoothie for a refreshing, flavorful smoothie that will keep you fuller longer. When making an avocado smoothie, it is all about your personal taste pallet. Bananas and avocados go very well together because the sweetness of the bananas off set the earthiness of the avocado. Adding avocado gives a smoothie the creamiest and most delicious texture!
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ avocado
- 1 banana
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup mint
Simply follow ingredients in order. Main liquid should be the added FIRST to any smoothie. It sets the consistency of prettygirlsoothies. Never put yogurt first. The yogurt will stay stuck to the bottom. Its always important to chop all fruits and vegetables before blending your prettygirlsmoothies. I recommend prepping all smoothies in advance (as soon as you get home from the store). TAKES 10-15 MINS MAX
AVOCADOS ARE THE GOOD FATS LIKE BOOBS!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CHIA SEEDS
- Excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids which is essential for brain and heart performance, as well as lowering blood pressure
- Rich in antioxidants to fight aging and boost your immune system
- Source of fibre, iron, calcium, and protein (a must if consuming a vegan/vegetarian diet)
- Protects against heart attacks and strokes
- They can be consumed raw or cooked, soaked into another food like almond milk, before eating.
HEALTHY MILK ALTERNATIVES
Switching up smoothie ingredients is as easy as putting milk in your cereal.
My milk preference is unsweetened vanilla almond or coconut milk.
Here are other gluten-free and vegan milk alternatives you can use:
- vanilla oak milk or plain oak milk
- coconut milk
- flax milk made from flax seeds
I LIKE YOU AS MUCH AS I LIKE AVOCADOS!